Redwood City Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal charges can have a lasting effect on your life or the life of someone you love. Make the decision now to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney.
Since 1990, attorney Shelley D. Dwyer has defended clients in more than 150 jury trials. She will provide you with confidence and peace of mind, knowing the right attorney is on your side.
Attorney Dwyer is an aggressive negotiator, well-prepared to defend you. Contact a Redwoood City criminal defense attorney today at 650-367-8500 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Strong Criminal Defense Background
At the Law Offices of Shelley D. Dwyer, we have built a reputation for aggressive litigation. This gives our clients an advantage in plea bargaining and negotiation. Attorney Dwyer is committed to protecting your constitutional rights. She will vigorously defend you from serious allegations, involving:
- Domestic violence – including assault and battery and child endangerment.
- Drunk driving charges – including those involving injury or death.
- Theft – including shoplifting, robbery, burglary, and identity theft
- White collar crimes – including embezzlement, credit card fraud, wire fraud, identity theft, and internet crimes
- Felonies – murder or manslaughter or DUI injury or DUI murder
- Drug crimes – including possession, sale, manufacture, distribution, trafficking, prescription drug fraud, and felony drug charges
- Sex crimes – including rape, child molestation, child luring, and child endangerment
Attorney Dwyer will not judge you. It is not a criminal lawyer’s job to judge you – it is her job to protect your rights and provide you with a strong defense, maximizing your chances of receiving a favorable verdict or disposition.
Charged with a Crime?
If you have been charged with a crime, contact an experienced criminal defense attorney immediately. The sooner you are represented, the more your lawyer can develop your defense strategy and prevent you from inadvertently making a statement that could compromise your defense. Attorney Dwyer carefully investigates the evidence obtained against you and protects you from any illegal or questionable police tactics. If the charges cannot be dropped, she will fight to have them and the penalties minimized.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation With a San Mateo County DUI/DWI Attorney
Lawyer Dwyer offers clients a free initial consultation, either in person or via telephone. She believes everyone charged with a crime should have the opportunity to talk with an experienced and caring criminal defense attorney.
If you have been accused of any crime in the San Francisco Bay Area or anywhere in California, contact our law office today at 650-367-8500 to schedule a free initial consultation. We will return your call within one hour.
To learn more about your rights, reference our information center and articles on criminal defense.